Skip to main content

Thiz Linux

More
17 years 2 weeks ago #21058 by durk21
Thiz Linux was created by durk21
What do you guys think of Thiz Linux i have an old disc for this one and i might try it its Thiz Linux 7.0 and i wanna know how you guys feel about it.
More
17 years 2 weeks ago #21059 by smitherton
Replied by smitherton on topic Re: Thiz Linux
you really should quit asking these types of questions. The best way to find a good distrobution is to try it for yourself. If you can not install Linux with sucsess, then read a Linux book and try it again. Also, these distrobutions that you are coming up with are crazy!! start out on a distrobution that is well established, there will be more documentation on something like SUSE than on Thizlinux ....
More
17 years 2 weeks ago #21060 by durk21
Replied by durk21 on topic SCREW YOU
A: No money for the book

B work 60 hours a week no time to read it

C Im just Tooling around with no gonna go in hardcore no need to know everything about it

D It's easier to ask someone whose already been there and been exposed to it

E I can ask what i want its up to who ever reads the post if they choose to reply
More
17 years 2 weeks ago #21068 by jwj
Replied by jwj on topic Re: Thiz Linux
I don't think anyone has even heard of that distro. You should stick with a more popular distro like Ubuntu, SUSE, Fedora, Mandrivia, etc if you actually want help in your experience with linux. Nevermind that the distro is from China ( www.thizlinux.com:8080/ ), so unless there is someone who knows the language, I don't think you'll be getting much help here.

-Jeremy-
More
17 years 1 week ago #21073 by durk21
Replied by durk21 on topic Re: Thiz Linux
I have the disk is why i ask there is also a thiz american distro as well
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds