Skip to main content

Mac Forum?

More
18 years 5 months ago #11523 by The_Berzerker
Replied by The_Berzerker on topic Re: Mac Forum?
I have mentioned to Chris about the Mac forum some time ago and i will have a talk with him again in this week (Chris I'll call u :) ) and i hope that we'll get that section up and running. Since i bought a mac i loved it! I want to help other people switch, especially from windows (i like linux too :D ). One thing i regret in my life, when i was looking for a laptop about two years ago i was between an iBook and a PC, i bought the PC :( .
Anyway, i have gained some experience and have studied a bit on macs, so I believe that I can help you guys. If you have any problems post them.
Cheers
More
18 years 5 months ago #11526 by DaLight
Replied by DaLight on topic Re: Mac Forum?
I haven't got a Mac, but I like to follow the technology. I would love a PowerBook if someone would be so kind!!
More
18 years 5 months ago #11532 by RedRanger
Replied by RedRanger on topic Re: Mac Forum?
So, can we possibly convince Chris to put a Mac Operating System Forum on here possibly with me as the advisor?

RedRanger

"I'd Rather You Hate Me For Everything I Am Than Love Me For Something I'm Not."

Be Awesome
More
18 years 5 months ago #11538 by ZiPPy
Replied by ZiPPy on topic macs
RedRanger, are you one of the MAC experts that are going to teach and explain Macs to us newbs?

ZiPPy

ZiPPy
More
18 years 5 months ago #11559 by RedRanger
Replied by RedRanger on topic Re: Mac Forum?
Now Now, I don't want to hear you guys call yourselves newbs. There are some people out there that don't even know what a spyware remover is in Windows. I know an efficient amount of Mac information to answer some questions, so ya I guess I will. We just got to convince Chris to put a Mac forum in first.

RedRanger

"I'd Rather You Hate Me For Everything I Am Than Love Me For Something I'm Not."

Be Awesome
More
18 years 4 months ago #11754 by ping
Replied by ping on topic Re: Mac Forum?
I would like to tell two things. For MAC I think that we should make a poll to see what the most of the members think.

Another thing i would like to draw attension of the members is that should we have a tutorials section when we re-categorize the forum section.

Becouse we have some very good members who are able to write tutorials which can help other members who are newbie.

For example configuring a simple firewall. And many other things.

I don't know much about the MAC's but i would certenly like to know for sure.

Way to go mac.

Cheers.. :D

~Pranav

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do..!!
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds