Skip to main content

Introduce yourself

More
14 years 5 months ago #32603 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Introduce yourself
I'd like to thank everyone for their input and agree with NeoTech - it is really great reading about our community members, where they started from and how they achieved their certifications and general education. This thread has given us the chance to meet each other better and discover what's behind each nickname we see on our forums!

By sharing our 'biography', we encourage other members to keep at it and show them how these achievements can be accomplished with systematic studying and sharing their knowledge with others.

We here at Firewall.cx, welcome every member to this fantastic community and strongly believe that each individual can make a significant impact to the community, as proven by well-known members who regularly participate in our forums and articles.

Chris.

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
14 years 4 months ago #33066 by PeteJM
Replied by PeteJM on topic Re: Introduce yourself
Hi. I'm Pete from Oxford, UK.

Just got into the wonderful world of Cisco networking and have come accross your site.

I look forward to using the site and getting to know you all.

Pete
More
14 years 1 week ago #34371 by Yamusa
Replied by Yamusa on topic Re: Introduce yourself
Well i feel some how afraid when i went through your profiles, because you guys have gone far. anyway am 28 living in Nigeria and studies computer engineering.
interested in networking and repairs/maintenance.
while working with a multinational telecom company as site support engineer, still working towards my CCNA and MCSE.
likes spending time on the net (research)
More
13 years 11 months ago #34521 by sose
Replied by sose on topic Re: Introduce yourself
yamusa you are welcome
More
13 years 11 months ago #34524 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic Welcome
Dear yamusa,
We are all quite far away from each other. But that is just a physical perception.
When it comes to networking, thanks to the brilliance of firewall.cx, we are only an arm's length away.
Trust me mate, we all had to start from where you are. We were not born with the experience we have today. You will get there very soon, and you will get all the help that you need from us here at firewall.cx.

On behalf of all at firewall.cx community, I wish you the very best in your journey through the world of networking.
Welcome aboard.

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
13 years 10 months ago #34902 by helenk579
Replied by helenk579 on topic Re: Introduce yourself
Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds