Skip to main content

What do you do in the weekend?

More
15 years 1 month ago #30042 by KiLLaBeE
I've noticed that this site doesn't have as much traffic and new posts on weekends.....so this lead me wonder what exactly some of you do in the weekend :-D

Saturdays: I wake up late, try to eat a healthy, home cooked breakfest, then I either do school work, do personal studies, do chores, exercise, bike ride, or I casually surf the Net, wishing that there were more posts on this site....and I lay around the house watching the day go by. Rarely do I go places that take up my whole Saturday.

Sundays: I try to wake up early and do other things that prepare me for the upcoming Monday. Most of the time I'm dreading the fact tha it's a Sunday and that the weekend is practically over.

There you have it....that's what I do.....what do you do?
More
15 years 1 month ago #30045 by timparker
Kind of the same thing for me, but it never seems to be as leisurely as I would like. Its usually work around the house or catching up with Family and friends and hanging out.

We have a woodworking/crafting business also, so sometimes to remove the stress and such from real life I will go out into the garage and make some sawdust!

I also play Warcraft and this past weekend I snuck in quite a bit of playtime....trying to catch up with some friends to be able to enjoy more of the game. I took a break for a while and got behind everyone else.....real life can really hurt the life of a gamer.....
More
15 years 1 month ago #30055 by TheBishop
Good subject.
Saturday I usually wake up thinking "Yippeeeee! It's the weekend!!" - unless I'm on call. Then I'm either off to visit my Mother who lives 40 miles away and needs regular supervision, or I'm doing some fix-it job somewhere for somebody, or if none of the above I'm out in the garden.
Sunday morning I'm in church then after a large dinner I'm out in the garden again. In the evenings I usually write or occasionally watch a film or read something
More
15 years 1 month ago #30069 by S0lo
We have the weekends here at Friday and Saturday. Usually waking up late, and having a lite breakfast. Sleep is my pitfall, can't get enough of it :) :(

Fridays, having home made lunch at relatives house. Watching TV, talking and all that. The rest of the day is typically for any thing. Might go out with my wife for a movie or stay home browsing the net, playing games, TV or if on the mood I'll be reading some thing, programming or experimenting with that Cisco lab I have here. Saturdays, pretty much the same except for lunch, some times I go to the gym at night if not done during work days.

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds