Skip to main content

Amiga, Tracks and remixes

More
15 years 2 months ago #29342 by NeoTech
and Bishop, as for the megadrive i recently got one off ebay and started collecting all the games i used to have again, plus the ones i missed out on due to being a kid and not having cash lol.

Already spent more than i can afford but im still buying! its too tempting! Im also trying to nab some of the rarer titles because i think i may become a collector and theyre really scarse now.

...I just love that era too much not to have a huge chunk of it available forever lol.

Neo
Tech
More
15 years 2 months ago #29343 by NeoTech
Oh and solo, Super smash brawl on the Wii has a 1 player story mode and thats the closest thing to a modern 2d retro style side scrolling platformer ive seen this generation. Being Nintendo too, its really well done. I urge you to check it out if you haven't already played it.

Plus, if u love the retro games you can buy them through the Wii (on virtual console) and keep them almost like legal roms. Theres quite a selection too and they keep adding more. Its a decent console for the retro minded.

check out these vids for a taste...

Neo
Tech
More
15 years 2 months ago #29381 by S0lo
Replied by S0lo on topic Re: Amiga, Tracks and remixes

Someday when i find time i might learn a bit of programing so i can have a go at making my own games. That'd be sweet. Ill look into it once im done with CCNA.

Anyone recommend any languages for a beginner?

Ok, this is a shameless add for my own pathetic puzzle game: www.touchpuf.com

Done it with Visual Basic. It's an old work that I did while in college and completed latter on. Has some 150 levels.

Thanks for those links, I'll make sure that I check them later ;)

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
15 years 1 month ago #29807 by NeoTech
Sweet i'll download it and check it out over the weekend...

Neo
Tech
More
15 years 1 month ago #29837 by TheBishop
Wow NeoTech, maybe you need to lay off the coffee :lol:
More
15 years 1 month ago #29845 by NeoTech

Wow NeoTech, maybe you need to lay off the coffee :lol:

Loool, Why's that then? :P

Neo
Tech
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds