Skip to main content

Talk directly through your website with your customers

More
17 years 7 months ago #17456 by bobohe
nnbnbDear Friends,

Viovo Technology launched its Click2Talk service recently.

Viovo Click2Talk gives your customers a chance to talk with you immediately for free while they are on your website.
Instead of dialing a phone number, website visitors simply click a Click2Talk button to speak with your customer representative.

With Viovo Click2Talk, you can turn casual visitors into satisfied buyers.
With Viovo Click2Talk, you can increase sales by personally answering questions in real time.
It is easy to setup and can be added to as many sites and pages as you want.

Go to www.viovo.com/index.php?option=com_conte...;id=13&Itemid=33 to see more details and get a 15-days FREE trial.

Regards
More
17 years 7 months ago #17464 by Smurf
looks interesting enough. It would rely on the users having the right hardware to do it though, not sure how many of the customer base it would work with at the moment. Maybe when the facilities are more widely in use though.

Wayne Murphy
Firewall.cx Team Member
www.firewall.cx

Now working for a Security Company called Sec-1 Ltd in the UK, for any
Penetration Testing work visit www.sec-1.com or PM me for details.
More
17 years 6 months ago #17467 by Starfire
This sort of thing is where the future lies with phone communications I feel. I can quite easily see the end of phone charges regardless of distance in the not to distant future especially in the uk where we are still paying phone charges, though a lot cheaper these days, for local calls.

BT in the UK are embarking on a project to take all the local junction boxes in the streets up to fiber paving the way for far greater digital connection to homes. Not too much of a jump to think of a device that is not a phone but a form of computer console in any room for digital communication of all kinds.

The computer revolution is starting to grow out of it's infancy all on the back of more modern networking technologies.
More
17 years 6 months ago #17496 by jwj
I bet with a phone adapter or more adoption of VOIP phones that this could really catch on. Sometimes it can really be a pain trying to find the customer service phone number on websites (especially telecom's, lol).

-Jeremy-
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds