Skip to main content

Adobe or Macromedia?

More
18 years 4 months ago #11886 by jwj
Replied by jwj on topic Re: Adobe or Macromedia?
I think this site uses PHP Nuke, I've seen some references to it on some pages here. I'm sure they've done many enhancements to it, especially for the upcoming Cisco lab.

-Jeremy-
More
18 years 4 months ago #11894 by The_Berzerker
This site does use PHP nuke, but it must have been modified especially security-wise as PHP nuke is not the best on security.
By the way, adobe and macromedia are on the final path to merging as Adobe has bought Macromedia (I hope this won't mean the death of Fireworks and Dreamweaver).
More
18 years 4 months ago #11897 by The_Berzerker
Adobe has completed the acquisition of Macromedia Software and offers now bundles combining products from both companies....
www.adobe.com/products/bundles/main.html
More
18 years 4 months ago #12341 by Unforgiven
Replied by Unforgiven on topic Re: Adobe or Macromedia?
Hi, um, excuse me a minute here...

/me walks up to Dreamweaver and kicks it in the shin.

Ah, there we go. Carry on.

If there's one thing I hate, it's everything.
More
17 years 7 months ago #16984 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic MACROMEDIA 4 EVER....
my people i wil prefer macromedia cos it has alot under it. but one thing that em em i did not to like is their new name. i am still interested in wat made Adobe buy that company.

check out how this sounds in ur mouth - Macromedia flash player and Adobe flash player

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
17 years 5 months ago #18106 by Lindows
Replied by Lindows on topic Sounds Foolish
Why would two companies with such a strong brand name want to buy each other out. It doesn make sense, they need to competion to drive prices and create unique products. Being the only fish in the pond can be lonely. Yes, you have the entire market share, but when you sleep at night, the thoughts of killing yourself tends to grow more and more. In other words, healthy competition is a privilegde, its cause devotion and quality, now take that away, consumers get watered down software.

Thats my two cents.

Lindows
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds