Skip to main content

Packet Tracer 3.3 Beta Rumor

More
18 years 6 months ago #10886 by RedRanger
Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen:
This is the Red Ranger reporting in. My instructor for my CCNA 3 class informed me that our class was chosen to use the beta version of packet tracer 3.3. I will find out if we got the software or not on tuesday when we return to the academy. If we did get the new beta version, I will definitly place the installer on the forum.

RedRanger

"I'd Rather You Hate Me For Everything I Am Than Love Me For Something I'm Not."

Be Awesome
More
18 years 6 months ago #11152 by sahirh
Careful mate, that's very sweet of you, but we've always maintained a strict zero-piracy stance. While it may seem a little stringent at times (especially to someone learning) we firmly believe that we can provide enough free and open-source alternatives to any commercial offering.

Personally I can't live without Ethereal.

Cheers,

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
18 years 5 months ago #11169 by RedRanger
OK, I understand. All I'm saying now is that I have the curriculums. But, I can see your point of view. Mine, however, is long live PIRATING!!!!lol

RedRanger

"I'd Rather You Hate Me For Everything I Am Than Love Me For Something I'm Not."

Be Awesome
More
18 years 3 weeks ago #13969 by marcob
There is Packet Tracer 4 test 2 version being tested by our CCNA students in our community college.

It will be released soon by Cisco...

Stay tune.
More
17 years 11 months ago #14626 by stteng
What can you say about the Packet Tracer 4 software? Will it have more routing protocols than just RIP v1 & v2?

stteng
More
17 years 11 months ago #14710 by stteng
What do you know about Packet Tracer 4.0 beta? What features and routing protocols will it have?

Do you know where I can download it?

stteng
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds