Skip to main content

Packet Generator

More
18 years 1 month ago #13922 by DaLight
Replied by DaLight on topic Re: Packet Generator
Good. If you ever need any advice on the "PhD" side of things, feel free to give me a shout.
More
18 years 1 month ago #13924 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic sure
oh sure,
so how about funding it?? :oops:
hahahha..just joking :lol:

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
18 years 1 month ago #13925 by DaLight
Replied by DaLight on topic Re: Packet Generator
Will Paypal be OK? :lol:
Seriously, have you tried to find any industry-based sponsors?
More
18 years 1 month ago #13926 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic sponsors
once i have proved to my university that it's worth a PhD, they will offer me the PhD and the relevant funding. the headache of funds or sponsors is primarily theirs. if there is any issues regarding funding, and i need to fund it partially, i will work. apart from that, the ride as of now seems pretty smooth. there is just one bump ahead, me trying to prove it's worth the PhD.
i have heard some very positive remarks regarding that issue lately, so my job might be an easy one.
and yes, i do have a paypal account, let me calculate how much it takes to do all this on a yearly basis, and i will post it to you!!! :lol:

More
17 years 9 months ago #15602 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic Results!!!
finally my MSc results are out, and i have managed a first. obviously i have faired much much better in the networking subjects than i have done in the mundane software engineering ones!!!
anyway, it's all done and dusted. graduation ceremony is on the 28th of july 2007. lets hope that goes well too.
still no response from the university regarding the PhD.... :cry:

More
17 years 9 months ago #15603 by TheBishop
Replied by TheBishop on topic Degree
Congratulations arani!!
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds