Skip to main content

Cisco Aironet 1200 Series Access Point

More
16 years 10 months ago #22361 by mazen
hi,
I'm tring to access the graphical user interface I couldn’t. I add ip address in my pc still I’m not able to access the device I’ve checked from console enabled the interface it doesn’t solve my problem.
Please any help to solve this problem..?
Regards,
More
16 years 10 months ago #22367 by skepticals
Did you attempt to connect whithin the first 5min? And, make sure your PC is on the same 10.x Network:

Default IP Address Behavior
When you connect a 350, 1130AG, 1200, or 1240AG series access point with a default configuration to your LAN, the access point requests an IP address from your DHCP server and, if it does not receive an address, continues to send requests indefinitely.

When you connect an 1100 series access point with a default configuration to your LAN, the 1100 series access point makes several attempts to get an IP address from the DHCP server. If it does not receive an address, it assigns itself the IP address 10.0.0.1 for five minutes. During this five-minute window, you can browse to the default IP address and configure a static address. If after five minutes the access point is not reconfigured, it discards the 10.0.0.1 address and reverts to requesting an address from the DHCP server. If it does not receive an address, it sends requests indefinitely. If you miss the five-minute window for browsing to the access point at 10.0.0.1, you can power-cycle the access point to repeat the process.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds