Skip to main content

Please i need immedicate help with bios

More
14 years 4 months ago #32862 by sose
if you are good at loosing screws, you can open the laptop and take out the cmos battery and replace it, It will do you goood..
More
14 years 4 months ago #32865 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic this charlox guy...
Sose this Charlox guy is it same Charlox guy that was @ same University with Us?

Charlox i think u should do just as Sose said. But...?

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
14 years 4 months ago #32868 by charlox01
sose, trust me as a naija guy who went to Abu, i have pieced that laptop but their is sometin about toshiba that cmos trick does not work. i hav recoupled the laptop back. i hav ran back to this forum for help i am out of options. how can i get or construct that parrallel dock Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
More
14 years 4 months ago #32869 by sose
hi charles glad to know you went to ABU

then follow solo's instruction
More
14 years 4 months ago #32896 by lmcares4u2003
guy i thought is windows password , never know dat is BIOS password.........concerning dat cmos when u remove the cmos make sure its up to 10 to 15 minute even more than dat b4 fixin it back d cmos back 2 d board bcos some system has d ability 2 keep d memory or if there any jumper(clear cmos) near d cmos, u can remove it and then fix it back,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sometimes u can also use d manufacturer password like dat toshiba is also toshiba,,,,,,,,or u get dis software password reset tool. pls reply
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds