Skip to main content

Stress Test Server

More
16 years 2 months ago #24730 by ZiPPy
Stress Test Server was created by ZiPPy
I'm looking for a stress test application that I can benchmark a testing server we have just received from Dell. I have Googled stress and load testing, but seem to only come up with Web server type applications. It seems that Web server applications, which basically simulate thousands if not millions of connections hitting the web server.
Does anybody know of any tools that would provide actual benchmarks for CPU usage, memory, video ect...?

I'm curious as to what Tom's Hardware uses to benchmark all there hardware.

Cheers,

ZiPPy

ZiPPy
More
16 years 2 months ago #24749 by DaLight
Replied by DaLight on topic Re: Stress Test Server
Check out www.ultimatebootcd.com/ . It's a bootable CD that amongst other things contains loads of hardware test software.
More
15 years 10 months ago #26007 by ikon
Replied by ikon on topic Re: Stress Test Server
Nice link Dalight, thanks
More
15 years 10 months ago #26013 by S0lo
Replied by S0lo on topic Re: Stress Test Server
Also check this one: www.freshdevices.com/freshdiag.html

It's both a system information and benchmarking tool.

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
12 years 11 months ago #36761 by beatricedns
Replied by beatricedns on topic Re: Stress Test Server
Web Capacity Analysis Tool and Visual Studio Team System are the accoutrement area you can accent analysis your Web server to see how it reacts if several hundred users admission your appliance at aiguille times. These accoutrement can as well be acclimated to analysis the server-side apparatus for performance, locks, and added scalability issues. A Web appliance that relies on databases can as well be activated on ambit such as concurrency, transactions, amount of users, locks, pooling, and so forth.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds