Skip to main content

Possible Deadlock Condition

More
16 years 3 months ago #24336 by ZiPPy
Well, apparently this is common database error seen both in SQL and Access. I think the common errors sometimes are the hard ones to analyze the true cause. Greeeeat!

ZiPPy

ZiPPy
More
16 years 3 months ago #24343 by DaLight
Is it fixed then or have you got a potential solution?
More
16 years 3 months ago #24344 by ZiPPy
The issue still has not be resolved. I haven't seen the error message pop up since my first post. This is what makes it so irritating and confusing, the issue is so sporatic. The server was rebooted 3 consecutive times when the error message popped up. After the 3rd reboot the issue disappeared. Now, some might say it was just a spoof or a one time thing but this is the 5th time it has happened.

Also, something I found odd and that concerns me is that no logging is taking place. For such a serious error, you would think that Windows Server 2003 would log them. I thought maybe it wasn't logging it because they are SQL related. But correct me if I'm wrong, can't you create a logging category for SQL specific errors in server 2003?

ZiPPy

ZiPPy
More
16 years 3 months ago #24350 by DaLight
It would be up to the application in question (in this case SQL Server) to create the appropriate entries in the Event Logs. You may want to check that Event Log entry is enabled for your SQL installation.
More
16 years 3 months ago #24371 by ZiPPy
According to my IS team it is enabled. Do you by any chance know the path so I can verify it?

ZiPPy
More
14 years 7 months ago #31573 by critenlee
Thanks for your sharing. Thanks for sharing this useful information. It's great.

gratuit pour mobile sonnerie portable mp3 - Sonnerie portable MP3 est en effet un pouvoir de l'innovation technologique. Êtes-vous familier avec cette sonnerie portable? gratuit pour mobile sonnerie portable mp3
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds