Skip to main content

Problems with my monitor

More
17 years 2 months ago #19829 by skylimit
nnbnbHi, I have recently got a CTX 720A monitor from a friend www.itreviews.co.uk/hardware/h415.htm and while viewing something on a webpage, it just scrolls down a little bit on its own (even when i didnt touch the mouse). anyone experienced this before or got any idea on how to solve this annoying thing pls? any resonse appreciated. thanks

"...you are never too old to learn" anon
More
17 years 2 months ago #19831 by Smurf
Replied by Smurf on topic Re: Problems with my monitor
Is it an optical mouse. I have seen that with optical mice before when the surface hasn't been too good.

Also, i would try to see if there are up-to-date drivers for the mouse.

I could be wrong but i have never come across this issue with a monitor being the cause.

Cheers

Wayne Murphy
Firewall.cx Team Member
www.firewall.cx

Now working for a Security Company called Sec-1 Ltd in the UK, for any
Penetration Testing work visit www.sec-1.com or PM me for details.
More
17 years 2 months ago #19833 by skylimit

Is it an optical mouse. I have seen that with optical mice before when the surface hasn't been too good.

I could be wrong but i have never come across this issue with a monitor being the cause.

Cheers

Yes, it's an optical mouse (wireless). I'll see the drivers are up-to-date....thanks

More
17 years 2 months ago #19836 by GTM
Replied by GTM on topic Re: Problems with my monitor
As Smurf says it can happen with optical mice i've seen it happen a lot with them and when a mat is put in place it resolves it straight away.
More
17 years 2 months ago #19839 by skylimit

Cheers

Yes, it's an optical mouse (wireless). I'll see the drivers are up-to-date....thanks

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds