Skip to main content

keyboard problem in Laptop

More
17 years 3 months ago #19353 by abdi
hi .. i am having a wierd problem with my laptop keyboard. some of the keys just dont want to work. all of a sudden they stop working and suddenly they start working again. can anyone tell me what can be wrong??? i have run the dell diagnostics CD several times and it doesn't show anything wrong. only when i start using the system, this shows up.

Thanks,
abdi
More
17 years 3 months ago #19356 by Rockape
Hi, Abdi,

I've posted a reply in your other post on this subject. But briefly, check the number lock and scroll lock buttons to make sure they are not switched on. If they are, this can make the keyboard look as if it isn't working properly.

Thanks

Rockape
More
17 years 3 months ago #19388 by abdi
Replied by abdi on topic help me please

Hi, Abdi,

I've posted a reply in your other post on this subject. But briefly, check the number lock and scroll lock buttons to make sure they are not switched on. If they are, this can make the keyboard look as if it isn't working properly.

Thanks

Rockape

Hi!,Rockape,
Thank u for your help.But i check number lock and scroll lock buttons and they are not switch on.Please is there any means i can fix this problem.I'm student of information science and i need my laptop to work to gratuate from gratuate class.The problem is some keys some times 5 or more keys not work and another day they work the others 5 or more not work.they come and goes.
thanks
abdi
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds