Skip to main content

hay

More
17 years 4 months ago #18435 by metalman
hay was created by metalman
does any one nows where i can find a laptop for the christmas. please if you can recommend me to one of the site out their. thank you
More
17 years 4 months ago #18463 by jhun
Replied by jhun on topic Re: hay
well for a start you could try out google to search for the type of laptop you prefer. it would give you vast results you could choose from and pick the sites to your liking. also you could try and check out froogle.com as well as it returns out prices so that you may have a better idea on how much things cost and where to get them.
More
17 years 4 months ago #18530 by metalman
Replied by metalman on topic thanks

well for a start you could try out google to search for the type of laptop you prefer. it would give you vast results you could choose from and pick the sites to your liking. also you could try and check out froogle.com as well as it returns out prices so that you may have a better idea on how much things cost and where to get them.

thanks for your help but have done all that you said already and their wasnt any joy ok
More
17 years 4 months ago #18531 by DaLight
Replied by DaLight on topic Re: hay
I think you're best getting people to look out for a deal. If you let us know what your budget is and what country you're based in, I'm sure you'll get some decent leads.
More
17 years 4 months ago #18544 by jwj
Replied by jwj on topic Re: hay
Try woot.com and slickdeals.net for web specials. I know lots of people who check these sites everyday for deals.

-Jeremy-
More
17 years 4 months ago #18630 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic try out
hi,
have you tried ebay? they normally come out with pretty good deals, along with the facility to choose from a varied category. and if you can bid on one of them you might even win one of them for a reasonable price.
cheers

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds