Skip to main content

VOIP

More
19 years 11 months ago #4049 by jhun
VOIP was created by jhun
hi all...any idea regarding on the topic?...you see our company is planning on getting the advantage of using VOIP technology and I want to have some in depth technical know-hows regarding the topic. Any suggestions or references that i could use as a study material and at the same time as a start-up training for configuring such technology?...

any help would highly be appreciated...thanks and more power to the firewall.cx team!...you guys rock!!!!
:P

jhun
More
19 years 11 months ago #4051 by tazd
Replied by tazd on topic Re: VOIP
Hi jhun, try out " Cisco configuring Voip 2nd edition " (courtesy of maximus). Im finding it difficult to find online material for studying. If any others out there have any decent links, i too would appreciate them.

Thanks to the firewall guys for producing a great resource site
More
19 years 11 months ago #4054 by sahirh
Replied by sahirh on topic Re: VOIP
If I recall Chris has had experience on VoIP nets, He'll pick this one up for you. Till then check out www.cisco.com , they will have a number of very thorough docs.

tazd - on behalf of the firewall guys (thats a nice name :)), thank you, glad you like the site.. we sure do !

Cheers

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
19 years 11 months ago #4063 by jhun
Replied by jhun on topic Re: VOIP
hi to all

thanks for the reply, i'll look on the resources you've given me. thanks to tazd and sahir. by the way i hope that the team on firewall could make a write up regarding this technology. the how-to's of designing, implementing, configuring and troubleshooting a VOIP system.

:D

thanks and keep it up guys. you're doing one heck of a job!
More
19 years 11 months ago #4069 by MaXiMuS
Replied by MaXiMuS on topic Re: VOIP
hey tazd,
Thanx man... :lol: did u get the book ?? hey jhun !! i completely agree with you ..there ought to be material here on Voip !! well what do you say Chris ?? :) is it possible ??? If any help needed , i am completely available ..... :D
More
19 years 11 months ago #4084 by jhun
Replied by jhun on topic Re: VOIP
hi ya
maximus have you ever tried a VOIP system before?...what can you say about a MITEL VOIP Box?..do you have any resources (web) that you could recommend regarding configuring and troubleshooting such system?....thanks :D
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds