Skip to main content

can we connect to the server

More
14 years 9 months ago #31211 by ramachandraraju
Hi all,

we have a domain with windows sbs 2003 and its working fine. i got situation like, one of our employee is working from out of the office. we provide the system. we added it into the domain then we gave it to him and he is working fine and he is working through vpn. now we have a problem. we gave that system to another employee and he will work with that system from out of office only. but we are unable to login with the new employee. why its not allowing the new employee and is there any other way to login as a new employee and work within a domain.

please help.
More
14 years 9 months ago #31277 by S0lo
I assume here that this is a site to site VPN.

So, is the first employee still able to login from outside office on the same PC? If yes, then it would probably confirm that there is nothing wrong with VPN. So the next step I'd do is check if the second employee can or can not login from inside office. Tell us what happens.

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
14 years 9 months ago #31318 by ramachandraraju
hi,

Yes, the first employee is able to login to that system till now. because from that username and password only the second employee working now. from the office the second employee is able to login and work. but he is unable to login from that system which is not used by the second employee inside office. only he tried from outside only. we cant put that system into the office. i logged with the second employee username and password inside the office into the other system.

Please suggest me to solve this problem.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds