Skip to main content

File sharing

More
15 years 2 months ago #29630 by adeyinkt
File sharing was created by adeyinkt
Could you guys guide me through this. I have one computer that I want to use as server and the remaining two as client. I am using red hat 9 and I want to share files among these computers.
kindly give me direction from here. I do not have any Linux knowledge at all. I want to explore this operating system.
More
15 years 2 months ago #29632 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic it looks like....
Hey Ade from what i see u are posting to increase ur number of posts per day. and may be increase in rank. u posted something similar to this if not same, i answered u and u never acknowledged the answer though u pm me but u will have done that in the forum.. and others like that...

do u know my advice, please i recommend u to read the post: How to post to get meaningful responses. it should be under Firewall.cx Forum Index -> Basic Concepts posted by sahirh.

Note:
ITS NOT HOW MUCH U POST THAT INCREASES UR RANK ON THIS SITE (I HAVE COME TO REALIZE THAT), IT IS HOW MEANINGFUL ONE'S CONTRIBUTION ARE AND HOW OTHERS REACT TO THE PERSONS CONTRIBUTION.

DO U KNW THERE ARE FORUM MODERATORS WHO HAVE NOT POSTED UP TO SOME OTHER MEMBERS BUT ARE FORUM MODERATORS. I HAVE JUST EXPLAINED WHY ABOVE.

BEHAVE. (DON'T MISUSE THE ADVANTAGE U HAVE ON THIS SITE)

I AM A NIGERIAN (A PROUD ONE) SO DON'T FEEL AM CHALLENGING U COS U ARE A NIGERIAN.

CODE P3+3r

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds