Skip to main content

WAN Technologies

More
20 years 4 months ago #2315 by huliyar
WAN Technologies was created by huliyar
Hi,

Are there any tutorials on WAN technologies in this site. If so where. Else any other good place to know about WAN technologies. I am preparing for CCNA exam. I will be taking next month. I don't know anything about WAN like ISDN, Frame Relay.

Thanks to this site that Im a little bit comfortable with ethernet technolgies because of all the tutorial stuff here.

Thank you.
More
20 years 4 months ago #2319 by sahirh
Replied by sahirh on topic Re: WAN Technologies
Nope I don't think we have any specific WAN technology covered in the material on the site just yet. You will need to know ISDN and frame-relay for the CCNA as well as some basics about ATM etc.

However the info you need is very straightforward, you can pick it up from lots of places on the net. If I can convince my friend to give me back my damn CCNA Study Guide, I'll post a brief summary of the most important points.

Good luck for the CCNA.

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
20 years 3 months ago #2352 by UHSsncmrm
Replied by UHSsncmrm on topic WAN tech sites
Eigentech.com, celticrover.com, routergod.com, Cisco.com, searchnetworking.com, and don't forget to "google" your terms to see what you can turn up!

Good Luck!
Matt

A scapegoat is often as welcome as a solution...never memorize what you can look up.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds