Skip to main content

International E1 connectivity from pakistan to Malaysia

More
17 years 5 months ago #18211 by taqqi14
Hi guys!
We need to transport our IP traffic through E1 from pakistan to Malaysia , Wht steps shud i hav to follow to achieve this kinda international connectivity ? I know tht i hav to apply for E1 from my native country's Carrier provider . But how can this E1 will b connected to Malaysia ?i reside in pakistan i can only apply in my country .How this E1 will b transported to Malaysian network to my customer residing in malaysia?Is this pakistan's telco company;s responsibility to transport this E1 from pakistan to malaysia ? i m confused here :)

Rgds
Taqqi
More
17 years 5 months ago #18338 by jhun
hi taqqi14,

i think it's a two way process..if you want full E1 connectivity from pakistan to malaysia to your customer's premiss, you need to have E1 applied to your side and also on the side of malaysia. so i think you need to have someone over at malaysia to process an E1 connection wherein it must meet over your E1 connection at pakistan..
More
17 years 5 months ago #18353 by havohej
Hi
It is sometimes worst to have two providers in your nwtrok, specially, if you must link them and more difficult if it is internationally.

Not trying to do propagando of AT&T, but try them, think they are worldwide, so they outsource both local providers, but there is a risk, AT&T help desk is so damn bad!
I have the same diagram you want, but in my case linking Ecuador (south america) with the united states, a full e1 clear channel, and AT&T responds it, but believe men, when I have problems humm there comes a big mesh! I must call help desk support is located in argentina, they route the call to brazil, and I finish talking with England jajajaja sounds ridiculous, but once it happened.

Hope you to have better luck if you choose them.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds