Skip to main content

Wanna hack? Well then hack this site.

More
19 years 11 months ago #3830 by indebluez
hey thanx sahir!:)
More
19 years 11 months ago #3835 by Jack
This site is back up, reading it seems this is not the first time they have been completly taken down, maybe Sahirh can offer some support! :)

Jack Burgess,
Firewall.cx Staff
News Editor / Forum Moderator
www.jacksjunk.com
More
19 years 11 months ago #3840 by sahirh
Well one of their realistic challenges is to actually 'hack their site'.. as long as you don't do anything destructive.. and mail them about the hole. Ive found a vulnerability but I'm having a lot of trouble exploiting it.. lets see what comes up :)

Rest assured I wont be deleting the whole site :P thank god they had a backup

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
19 years 6 months ago #5566 by alexis
Replied by alexis on topic HIII
I want to know how to hack a site so if you can help me whit that plzzzzz help mee i really want to learn about computers but no body give me a light for it

THANKSSS a lot
More
19 years 6 months ago #5567 by alexis
Hi can u teach me how to hack whta i have to do and everythig

THankss
More
19 years 6 months ago #5573 by nske
hey alexis,

networking security is not something simple. You will need to have a certain insight and confort in networks and operating systems first, before you are able to understand about security. Or to put it otherwise, you will have to know how to implement before you are able to detect and exploit implementation errors. A good beggining would be to start reading the networking tutorials in this site. If you meet terms or principles that you do not understand, do not desperate but search about them, google for their name along with other helpful keywords such as "what is THIS?" "THIS tutorial", "how does THIS work?". And then remember to return back to the tutorial that you was originally reading ;). After you make sure you understood the essense of each text, it is time to replicate this and similar things in your PC, to make sure you got something right by watching it in practice. If something does not work the way you expected it to work, then make sure you did everything as you intended and if yes, then it is the time to ask for other peoples' opinion in forums. :)

Methodic study and experimentation is the only way to progress and become knowledgeable in a computer area, nobody can really shed light or teach you things from zero simply by replying to your post, this is your responsibility.

good luck
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds