Skip to main content

VOTE FOR THE NEXT FIREWALL.CX TOPIC!!

More
13 years 5 months ago #35673 by Chris
Peter, yes I can see that as well!

Frankly I'm quite impressed that even though this thread has received almost 300 hits since it was created, only 6 people bothered voting for it - it's quite disappointing to be honest!

In any case, let's hope other members will decide to place their vote soon!

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
13 years 5 months ago #35681 by talk2sp
Hello Boss (Chris).

People will vote, i bet multiple votes should come in this week. Just make sure the poll will not expire?

I stand for Firewall

Peter Onipe
c0de3, Nigeria
"We're Committed to whom we work for"

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
13 years 4 months ago #35697 by subhak
Replied by subhak on topic MPLS!
Topics about MPLS, MPLS BGP would be very helpful too.
More
13 years 4 months ago #35698 by QMoose
Replied by QMoose on topic VOIP
Hello, my name is Glenn and I am a Cisco Junkie (oops that's from my Cisco Anonymous meeting). I am not new to Cisco but after many years still haven't buckled down and got my CCNA. However I am having to take over an installation of CME v3.2 (yes version 3.2). I am now in the painstaking process of planning the upgrade path of both equipment and software to CUCME 8.0 (I think that's the current). I would DEFINITELY like/need some info over VOIP, CME, help, prayers to the Cisco gods for this transition. Thanks!
Glenn
More
13 years 4 months ago #35705 by Chris
Welcome to Firewall.cx Glenn, all Cisco junkies are warmly welcome here :)

By the looks of things, you might just be in luck as VoIP is ahead.

For VoIP topics, we will definitely cover CME basic concepts and then work our way into more complicated topics and configurations, including Cisco Unity Express, Auto attendant scripts, Voice translation patterns, SIP Trunks with VoIP providers and a number of other tweaks which I'm sure anyone interested in VoIP will find interesting.

Personally CME is a favourite, hence there will be as much as possible coverage and believe me, it will take more than a 10-20 articles to say we've adequately covered CME !!! It's a big topic!

Hang in there and help is on the way :)

Cheers mate,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
13 years 4 months ago #35706 by kps1
Replied by kps1 on topic cisco router configuration
add more about networking and router configuration,and also add about linux topics. :)
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds