Skip to main content

Web Site Navigation

More
16 years 5 months ago #23845 by skepticals
It may just be me, but every time I go to navigate to something listed in the 'Modules' section I mouse over the 'Networking' header on accident and the Networking drop-down menu then blocks all the Modules options. I have to move the mouse and wait of click elsewhere to get rid of the menu. I also noticed that there is room in which you can right justifiy the navigation windows and this will make it so I could avoid this...

Just a thought. I don't know if this happens to anyone else.
More
16 years 5 months ago #23851 by KiLLaBeE
Replied by KiLLaBeE on topic Re: Web Site Navigation
Hehehehe. Happens to me too with all the drop down menus.

Another thing I notice is that on the Recent 20 posts box, if I move the mouse upwards on it when an entry is toward the top, the mouse will seem to force the menu to move up faster, it's as if it's chasing it upwards -- weird.

lol

:::::kinda funny that we're posting on these issues:::::
More
16 years 5 months ago #23871 by skepticals
Replied by skepticals on topic Re: Web Site Navigation
Trust me... I never thought I would post something like this, but I am on this page a great deal and I always go to click on "Forums" to refresh the forum page to see if I can help answer any questions and I ALWAYS hover over networking.

Really, I should just become less lazy and more accurate with the mouse!
More
16 years 5 months ago #23874 by KiLLaBeE
Replied by KiLLaBeE on topic Re: Web Site Navigation
Here's another one:

I go to click on a topic on the Recent 20 and I mouse over the Books menu. The Books menu drops down and stays there for a few seconds, while the topic I wanted to click on scrolls awayyyyyyyyy, forcing me to either refresh the page or wait X more seconds while it comes up again

LOL
More
16 years 5 months ago #23898 by skepticals
Replied by skepticals on topic Re: Web Site Navigation
Haha, I'm glad someone else feels my pain.

We are just striving toward perfection!
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds