Skip to main content

CCNP

More
20 years 6 months ago #769 by udaya_pirate
CCNP was created by udaya_pirate
Can anyone help me get ebooks for CCNP latest track . I will be most gr8ful for this help. I am living in INDIA.
More
20 years 6 months ago #961 by sahirh
Replied by sahirh on topic Re: CCNP
Hi udaya, I live in India too,
Are you looking specifically for ebooks ? Or will study guides do ? There are a number of certification sites out there that have study guides. Try

www.certyourself.com
www.certcities.com

From personal experience though, ebooks are not really much good.. sure you can get them for free sometimes, but reading a whole book (especially one with technical literature) on a computer, can be very painful. I would suggest you pick up a good book from a bookstore. Since you're in India, you could check out

computerbooks.indiatimes.com

Good luck for the CCNP

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
20 years 6 months ago #963 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: CCNP
Udaya,

The CCNP course is one that requires proper studying and good material to help you. With this in mind, I'd advise you to consider grabbing a few books from Amazon.com, which will surely help you more than the ebooks.

You can firstly goto Cisco's website and check out the latest available exams for the CCNP, and then search on Amazon.com for the books offered that cover them.

P.S The CCNP requires you to have a valid CCNA, before sitting for the first exam.

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
20 years 6 months ago #971 by tfs
Replied by tfs on topic Re: CCNP
I assume that since they seem to be tightening the CCNA track, that they will do the same for the CCNP.

Is this the case?

Thanks,

Tom
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds