Skip to main content

Going to write 70-290 tomorrow morning. My first MCSE exam

More
19 years 4 months ago #6572 by thompsg
As the subject says this is going to be my frist go.. any recomendations on what to expect?
I've been studying for hours and hours.. there is so much info...none of it complex just massisve amounts of stuff.

Anyone know what you need to get to pass? what is the failure rate etc etc?

Any info is a plus.. I've been stressin out prety hard about this one..

More
19 years 4 months ago #6604 by gl0bal
More
19 years 4 months ago #6612 by sahirh
Hope it went well thompsg !

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
19 years 4 months ago #6613 by thompsg
Thanks for the encouragement guys.. I chickened out.. I will be writing very soon tho. I just want to focus a bit more on my practical. I could regergetate (sp) the MS press book from front to back however give me some scenarios and I might not perform as well. To me scenarios are the bottom line..

Its not what you know, but how you use what you know:lol:

Not to mention I don't want to waste the money or a re-write if I don't have to.
More
19 years 4 months ago #6614 by Cool_Spot
Sign up to this below message board buddy and check out the 70-290 forum. Its great!

I couldnt have completed my MCSE without these guys, so dont be fooled by the name, they discourage dumping exams and give great advice of how to pass &learn from these m$ exams!

MrTiffs exam reports (the second link below) are legendary!

www.mcsebraindumps.com/bb

www.mcsebraindumps.com/bb/viewforum.php?...cdays=0&start=30

I hear the syngress book is tops for this exam. I would also recommend you get a copy of Vmware and set up your own home virtual network (again, the above message board give great insight of how to do this). Vmware rules!

:wink:
More
19 years 4 months ago #6643 by thompsg
Hey dude.. thanks for the advice.. I'm going to go sign up now.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds