Skip to main content

validity of ccna intro

More
19 years 6 months ago #5796 by shrads
Hi,
I cleared my ccna INTRO(640-821) in august 2004.I havent taken ICND yet.I wanted to know what is the validiy of INTRO.
or what is the permissible time difference between two exams.
Thanks
Shradha
More
19 years 5 months ago #5817 by sahirh
Replied by sahirh on topic Re: validity of ccna intro
I've looked up the Cisco site but haven't found any reference to any time limit within which you have to give the second exam.. however don't take this as gospel since I haven't recieved any confirmation of that yet, I will look around a bit more and speak to some people.

I would recommend though, that you try and give the second exam as soon as possible. I figure you've split it into two exams since you wanted to make the studying easier.. so while you still have the first exam info in your head, take some time out, study for the second exam and give it at the earliest..

For people who want to break up the studying.. I would say give the INTRO exam.. take 1-3 months off (depending on how confident you are) and then take the second exam.

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
19 years 5 months ago #6002 by allanigue03
Hello,

Last 05/04/2004 I already emailed the Cisco Networking Academy Support and they have given me this answer:

Response (Andrew B.)

Thank you for contacting the Cisco Networking Academy Support Desk regarding exam time frames.

As of now, there is no time frame between taking the INTRO exam and the ICND exam. Cisco has not set any time restraints on taking the two tests.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

Thank you,

Andrew B.
Cisco Networking Academy Support

I don't know if they have change any policies about it but I'm pretty sure that its still the same, But CCNA is only applicable for 3 years so I think INTRO to ICND too.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds