Skip to main content

Packet Tracer Availability

More
19 years 5 months ago #6081 by Chiquita
Hi Jamie, I saw you had Packet Tracer on your personal site at one point, I was wondering if you could possibly put it back up.

I am enrolled within the CCNA Program as well, but the program is not available in my "Tools" section on the netacad site ( cisco.netacad.net ), and apparently it is something course instructors are supposed to distribute (which apparently mine did not).

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
More
19 years 2 months ago #7457 by deafdose
I have to ask what edition your using for ccna cause in 3rd edition ccna3-4 have a packet tracer 3.1 disc with the book and its fully upgradeable from there. I Don't know your situation but with the course you should get a new book with the course.
More
19 years 2 months ago #7547 by mccord
You can download Packet tracer 3.2 at

www.dmccormick.org/network1.htm

there is link for the download at the foot of the page- have fun

David McC
More
19 years 1 month ago #7618 by Kram
Replied by Kram on topic Re: Packet Tracer Availability
I tried that site but the download link is password protected & its taking him 2 long 2 send a password, so i cant download it, i keep looking for PacketTracer 3.2 because i have a project due on Monday, so could anyone post a link of a site that actually has it, or could give me the password, or could put in on their server for a bit, thx.
More
19 years 1 month ago #7870 by TheLoserificDude
Replied by TheLoserificDude on topic This One Works
Using some clever deducing :twisted: from the following website, I got the download started on Packet Tracer 3.2. Here's the link to download: :arrow:

Click Here
More
18 years 3 months ago #12802 by Kumpe
The file on that website is corrupt.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds