Skip to main content

Books, books and more books !!

More
19 years 6 months ago #5542 by Tarun
I would like to ask you people if there is any good site for CCNA or other certifications books in India. Because purchasing the 40$ books on Amazon.com would certainly be out of my capability when converted into Indian currency :(

Regards

Next would be SP (Service Provider)
CCNA, CCNP (Switching), CCIE#20640
More
19 years 6 months ago #5545 by FallenZer0
Check the below link. Good Source for CCNA. If I come across anything else, I'll mention it.

www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/index.htm

-There Is A Foolish Corner In The Brain Of The Wisest Man- Aristotle
More
19 years 6 months ago #5548 by Cool_Spot
EBAY!!

:wink:
More
19 years 6 months ago #5631 by gl0bal
Check out the recommended books on the firewall.cx site. They had recommended CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide 3rd Edition. I decided the format and level was good and then did a search. Found that there was a 4th Edition version so I purchased that.

Got an excellent deal through www.compman.co.uk
More
19 years 6 months ago #5646 by Chris
Just a small note - along with the Cisco lab we are creating, we are also trying to establish a sponsor for free books towards our members - this is an idea our team came up with while trying to find other ways to help everyone here.

Our current partnerships involve 3 major (world-wide) publication companies most site regulars would be able to guess, so be sure we'll do our best to help you all out there!

Free Labs ...free books .. what better combination could there be!

And of course ... we too want something back from you all .. and that's to help us create a massive community here at Firewall.cx - so start spreading the word!!

p.s Cool-spot .. that avatar is simply a killer .. always puts a smile on my face :lol:
Cheers.

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
19 years 6 months ago #5653 by Cool_Spot
:lol:
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds