Skip to main content

I Passed CCNA, "The Devils Cup Of Tea"

More
19 years 9 months ago #4612 by tiklu123
:twisted:
CCNA 640-801, as now I realise, is actually The Devil's Cup of Tea. I reappeared again Yesterday
for the Exam, to improve my score. Boy!! the simulations disaappear exactly after 10 minutes.
Anyway I got 93% score, spoilt mainly due to simulations.The 90% above was possible due to Testking Study guide ( RealExam Packaged ).

There were 50 Qs in total. 2 were DragDrop, all drawn in TK Guide. I got 4 Simulations, 2 with Access List. One simulation required you to calculate IP address of the Ports. this was timed out,
since I took 5 minutes to find Subnet properties. There were 4 objectives from Frame Relay all known to me from The TK Guide. In all the standard of The Questions has become too high, and had I not known the Qs and Ans beforehand I would be sitting in Devil's own Lap.

I had purchased The latest TK Guide for $ 59, Since I am done with it , If anyone among you friends want to use it for Passing CCNA, please contribute partially towards my expenses.
Talk to me at "write2shantanu@hotmail.com". or "yourstocktips@rediffmail.com"

Cheers !!!
More
19 years 8 months ago #4625 by _Silencer
Well, congrats on passing the 801 but, awww man, c'mon. I got to see that TK guide for free :P

Really, the easy questions were correctly answered and with reference, granted. But the really substantious questions were either: a) Royally screwed up, b) Incorrectly answered or c) Incorrectly answer and without explanation (well some, but not all, were correct but with no explanation).

Really man, read my single previous post. I mean, it's good to see you got around their theorical tricks. But to take 5 minutes for subnetting?! Check out other people. What impresses me is that some people here can subnet in S E C O N D S. Granted, as I am a bit dumb for mind games, I take about a minute and half hehe. But really man, after getting the paper, focus on understanding what's the real deal with those questions. I mean, I hope you're 100% confident with real routers because some people here say that from the networking perspective, CCNA is like networking for babies :P

I mean, I don't know how valid is that assertion from an objective perspective but, as my people say down here in mex "If the river makes noise, it's because water it holds". :P

Anyway, yeah, get those bucks back man. But next time better buy Cisco press stuff. Because from what I saw, some questions in the TK guide are directly taken from there! :P hehe

Oh well, good luck.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds