Skip to main content

LINUX CERTIFICATION

More
19 years 10 months ago #4313 by net_worker
i now basic in linux but did not have any class, and also i do k=not know in depth(basic) also. i want to learn from basic to advance and get certified. can any one suggets good site. or if possible may be scholarship
More
19 years 10 months ago #4316 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: LINUX CERTIFICATION
Hi there Net worker,

There are quite a few linux certifications available today. The most popular are the Linux+ by comptia and the Sair Linux certification while there are a couple more which I can't remember at the moment.

Chances are your best off with the Linux Comptia certification as its quite well know. Whichever though you end up choosing, they cover pretty much the same material so either way your covered!

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
19 years 10 months ago #4342 by MaXiMuS
Replied by MaXiMuS on topic Re: LINUX CERTIFICATION
Well Chris , i am afraid i fail to agree with you on this, :lol: slightly.

A couple of my friends cleared Linux+ ..it basically does not concentrate on any of the linux distributions solely..so u gotta know bout 4 or 5 of them.. i think that has more to do coz of the fact that Comptia gives vendoe neutral certifications.

But the most well known and toughest certification in town for linux is without doubt RHCE... but dont even think about it till you have had about 2years of work exp. on Linux..it is pretty tough.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds