Skip to main content

Youngest MSCE

More
13 years 10 months ago #34648 by sose
More
13 years 10 months ago #34680 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic Re: Youngest MSCE
I am Speechless... how i wished the kid was a Nigerian.

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
13 years 10 months ago #34696 by sose
Replied by sose on topic Re: Youngest MSCE
talk2sp the nigerian environment is not good for that guy. The environment will not create an opportunity for him to become self actualiesd.
More
13 years 10 months ago #34731 by talk2sp
Sose you are right... and it is quite unfortunate.

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
13 years 10 months ago #34734 by Nevins
Replied by Nevins on topic Re: Youngest MSCE
Sounds pretty bad. Really what is the situation down there in Nigeria?

I don't really hear good things about Nigeria and most of Africa for that matter whenever it's on the news. But to be honest I consider my self knowingly ignorant (meaning I don't know squat) on the subject.

Useful Threads
================================
www.firewall.cx/forum/2-basic-concepts/3...e-resource-page.html
More
13 years 10 months ago #34735 by sose
Replied by sose on topic Re: Youngest MSCE
Nevins
the situation in nigeria is very bad, but the media is blowing the situation out of proportion, I guess that is business.

Nigeria is the most populous and important dark skin conglomerate on earth. The largest market in Africa and host some of the smartest people in the world - some do evil and some do good. Along the way some thing happen, the discovery of crude oil and that changed our nation for bad because of sudden wealth from oil. for thirty years and counting, our leaders have been stealing more than 80% of the oil revenue , as I am talking to you now those monies are still hidden in swiss banks protected by foreign powers. governance collapsed and there was war againts the society. everyone is trying to cheat the society. that gave birth to poverty, crime . some dudes with good computer skills that are not as patient like us to build a career in computing started helping themselves with the content of the wallets in the pockets of western folks through dodgy dealings on the internet. I met a fourteens years old guy in lagos last 2 months that developed a prototype site of one of the most famous ecoommerce site which I wouldnt want to mention, and it looks more presentable. this guy routed three US landlines to three GSM phones in his pocket. and the guy could comfortably speak with an Indian acsent, an American ascent and as an English man. I tried to convince this boy into pursuing a career in legimate ecommerce since he has the skills. I am glad that the guy is now writing his MCP tracks and he is not into internet fraud .
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds