Skip to main content

who going to help me a fedup graduate

More
14 years 3 months ago #33247 by tsap33
Thanks u all who read this and double thanks those who read but wont reply.....

i already spend 7 year and all my money to learn computers science .(i m only 24 ).i m very much interest to learn and understand computer networks...

I want to make my career in this form a long time but due to less of guideline i didn't do any thing yet....

so i want to start once more time ...so start with ccna end with my phd with great thesis in networks ..( that i do ,i know if u all help me)

so can any body tell me how i learn ccna from myself on my on desktop and with the help of simulators.

please refer FREE if possible books and site from where i get help and software on free of cost ..

my skills
c, c++ ,java, unix
REGARDS
shanti bhusan sahu
INDIA
[/b]
More
14 years 3 months ago #33251 by Perlhack
Being in a technical field it is always wise to keep up with the trends, security vulnerabilities, and trending info. I often open books and read online articles of others in the field to keep up with the brethren of the IP society at large.
I do understand that it must be extremely difficult for others coming fresh out of college and to make it even more difficult, from another non-english speaking country.
Folks in the IT industry have spent countless hours with their head in the books, or in a lab; learning on their own; asking very direct questions to their peers when needed, at least that’s how I started out and still operate that way today. Engineers in the networking industries today spend on average a few thousand dollars every few year s on their home lab gear in the pursuit of greater knowledge and leadership.
I refer to peoples values as disingenuous when asking for only the free help with CCNA, while simultaneously referring to a PHd thesis on networks. I can’t believe I’m the only one that is personally offended by this vagrant disregard to the IT industry. Working in the US does require a good grasp on the English language and grammatical skill are high sought.
More
14 years 3 months ago #33252 by tsap33
Replied by tsap33 on topic THANKS FOR UR REPLY
this is the reply of Ur reply

Either u take me wrong or my English force u to getting me wrong.......

every one say all information are present in Google .IT is a GOD OF PRESENT DATE ................

why not i get information about ccna .notes ,documents and tutorial ..

FREE means online information which is available in net . books no need to go institute here they ask for huge money for nothing...

if we learn java,c,c++ python,php,sql ..etc by net then why not cisco stuff...

just need some good guidelines .. one more thing no teacher can do any magic only they guide you .. student itself do all things...

MY English is bad that's i know ,NO one can allow me to work in US ..
and believe me i never wish this things .EVEN I M NOT COMING US ANY HOW..

sir i just need one think .just tell me some goods book to start .. guide me when i get trouble ..

ITS VERY GOOD IF U ALL HELP ME ,IF NOT THE DOUBLE GOOD

I THINKS THIS SITE MADE FOR HELP OTHER ....... LIKE java for u

I M DAM SURE THAT SIMULATOR ARE PRESENT IN NET, JUST ITS MATTER TO HUNT IT.

so don't misunderstand thinks .think from all angle ...

FREE MEANS HELP FROM NET AND BOOKS AND SENIOR WHERE PERSON READY TO HELP INTRESTED PEOPLE WITHOUT ANY PROFIT ..........

ANY HOW I CAN DO MY PHD IN COMPUTER .. ITS MY AIM TO UNDERSTAND COMPUTER "SCIENCE " ............

More
14 years 3 months ago #33256 by next_virus
1st of all just use simple text instead of colourful. It is very difficult for us to read (at least for me)
2ndly you can download tutorials (audio / video and presentations) from following site. I think this will really help you a lot. Beware "take necessary permission from the author before downloading"

www.ecse.rpi.edu/Homepages/shivkuma/teaching/video_index.html
More
14 years 3 months ago #33281 by tsap33
Replied by tsap33 on topic thanks
thanks bro that's the best what i pay ....
More
14 years 3 months ago #33434 by sullij
I've been a it manager for 13 years. Before that I was actually a Lan / server tech. Before that I was a banker. At each step, I had to make a significant change both in learning and in expectations.

setting goals in great. Setting short term, realistic goals is better.
In the next month, what are you going to do towards the goal.

There are thousands of people who are trying to make it. How can you be better than the rest of them? What are you doing to be productive to a company or school?

Altough education is very important, the real world is were you have to work and live. I would suggest even giving away your time, if you can be involved in a real working project.

I suspect the track for Cisco people is really not a phd, but a job as a CCIE. If you want a phd you work more in theory and ideas.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds