Skip to main content

new MCTS 70-431 experience share

More
14 years 4 months ago #32884 by beibei520
LAB (test items) concluded MCTS certification belongs to a new generation of Microsoft Certified System Technology certificates, non-restrictive conditions, through an examination can be required to obtain the appropriate license, on behalf of candidates to possess a technology to master capacity. MCTS Certification Microsoft Certified belonging to the primary certification.
70-431
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Implementation & Maintenance
Recent student test failed unexpectedly. Explore the final, is Microsoft's exam revision to give us a lot of not adapting. Also reminded everyone to be lot of attention to the exam date information.

Part I: 35 multiple-choice questions require 75 minutes to complete,

Part II: 12 LAB title, required 145 minutes to complete.

Two parts of the score of 1000 points, finally taking the lowest points. 2 part of the test scores should be considered more than 700 hours pass, even if you choose perfect marks, LAB title is not a failure in 700 minutes!
In this way especially for in-school students, the hands-on experiments led to the lack of direct simulation part of the debacle. There have been many multiple-choice questions for all of the real problems do not pass the deplorable situation. However, this also shows that the Microsoft certification exams more hands-on practical and theoretical value of the effective integration of knowledge.

I participated in 70-431 exam to the network to download a passcert 70-431 exam, passcert item bank provided 100% coverage of 70-431, including examination questions and answers answers in order are the same, so I am amazed! Passed the examination after the title of the 70-431 lab made a summary:

Click to download: passcert
Latest 70-431 item bank
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds