Skip to main content

Ccent exam

More
14 years 5 months ago #32536 by Mattchapman1992
Ccent exam was created by Mattchapman1992
Hey guys, I'll be taking my Ccent at the end of my Cisco 2 course. I was curios if anyone had any recommandations for study material besides books ex. Advice for it too would be greatly appericate. I would love to graudate high school with this cerifitication
More
14 years 5 months ago #32545 by Regeth
Replied by Regeth on topic Re: Ccent exam
I like the second editon CCENT/CCNA ICND1 Official Exam Certification Guide by Wendell Odom. I've been reading it in my spare time..
More
13 years 5 months ago #35650 by starmm
Replied by starmm on topic Re: Ccent exam
Are the Cisco books the best for studying for their test? I ask because you never know if something better is out there. I have two books by Mike Meyers for the CompTIA exams, but they don't seem that in-depth. I usually end up with several questions at the end of the chapter that are hard to find answers to. I'm planning on buying the ICND1 for the CCENT exam after I pass the Network+.

I also want to mention that I don't have a job or any experience in the IT field other than what I can do at home with XP home edition and a $20 trendnet router. This means I won't be buying any Cisco equipment to learn their IOS system or be using their hardware any time soon. Does the CCENT test have a lot of Cisco IOS questions on it?

I would like to take it to solidify my understanding of networking based upon what I have already learned.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds