Skip to main content

ccna self study

More
14 years 6 months ago #32273 by laawaris
ccna self study was created by laawaris
hi all,

i am wanting to take my ccna certificate soon. the problem is that i have studied the material a while ago and get bogged down reading the same material again. how can i avoid this. i really want to get this certificate and i am motivated. CAn anyone guide me??
More
14 years 6 months ago #32280 by KiLLaBeE
Replied by KiLLaBeE on topic Re: ccna self study
No simple way to avoid it...if you want to refresh your memory then you'll have to review something.

If you're trying to avoid rereading the chapters then I suggest that you review notes and study guides, that way you'll only be reading the facts rather than a story-line that contains facts (which is what a book contains). Then just add some hands-on lab work to make it fun.

One strategy that I use is to read information from numerous sources (i.e.: different books and web sites) until I'm sick and exhausted of reading the material.
More
14 years 6 months ago #32284 by S0lo
Replied by S0lo on topic Re: ccna self study
One way to avoid the bore is to try and solve questions/quizes/exams from a legitimate source, and checking the correct answer immediately after you solve each question. I find out that once I reach two or three questions that I can't solve, my head gets hooked and I start the digging of extra information here and there to see why I went wrong, it gradually becomes much more interesting to me.

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds