Skip to main content

career help..

More
14 years 6 months ago #32085 by djpunkistan
career help.. was created by djpunkistan
can somebody please tell me what are the pr-requisites of becoming a professional ethical hacker? and please do tell me how should i achieve my goal of becoming an ethical hacker? what all programming languages should i learn so that i am able to write security codes and also at the same time be an ethical hacker.. please i need help urgently.. :?: :(
More
14 years 6 months ago #32087 by ZiPPy
Replied by ZiPPy on topic Re: career help..
Hi djpunkistan,

You are getting a little ahead of yourself. First off, what is your background in computers and networking? Secondly, you mentioned 'professional ethical hacker' and what 'programming languages' to learn. An EH does not program.

A CEH is based on the following:

Ethics and Legality
Footprinting
Scanning
Enumeration
System Hacking
Trojans and backdoors
Sniffers
Denial of Service
Social Engineering
Session Hijacking
Hacking Web Servers
Web Application vulnerabilities
SQL Injection
Virus and Worms
Hacking Wireless Networks
Cryptography
Buffer Overflows
Linux Hacking
IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Password cracking and techniques

You need to decided what path you want to take as you can look at:

Computer Hacking Forensics
Certified Security Analyst
Network Defense Architect
Penetration Testing
Network Security Administration
Computer Investigation

You need to do a little more research online and find out exactly what you want to do. You can't just post on a forum stating you want to be some kind of hacker. I don't mean to be rude or harsh, but just being honest. If you were to post your thread on a well respected hacker community, you will get razzed pretty bad, if not banned from the site.

There is no such thing as a "How to Become a Hacker 101"

Do a little more research and find out exactly what you want to do in the security field, and come back to us.

Cheers mate,

ZiPPy

ZiPPy
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds