Skip to main content

help with network prg

More
20 years 2 months ago #2623 by jagan0
help with network prg was created by jagan0
iam a student , & i have a sound knowledge in C++ . and i know networking administration and MCP holder i am intrested in learning network programming can anyone help by giving some websites about network programming and i have planned to do a project in networking programming plz give me some ideas and websites for me to learn . thanx

S.Jagan
More
20 years 2 months ago #2625 by sahirh
Replied by sahirh on topic Re: help with network prg
Hmm I have a lot of socket resources as I've been playing with raw sockets the last couple of months.

www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~beej/guide/net/html/index.html
www.sockets.com/
www.vijaymukhi.com <-- I highly recommend Vijay Mukhi's stuff.. I have the privelidge of being taught alot by him and believe me, he knows his stuff inside out.. he can speak with authority about everything from assembler and native DOS interrupts to J2EE / .Net Business Application programming.

If you're from India (which I suspect you are..), then you'll already know who he is.

Let me know if you need any more stuff, I have a lot of downloaded material as well as source code I'm writing for various reasons.. raw packet generation, a network sniffer etc etc.

Cheers

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor &amp; Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds