Skip to main content

My own online testing page

More
16 years 1 week ago #25770 by emilke
Hi!
I am new on this forum, but hope to help other peoples. I comming from Serbia, so this is the reason why is my English bad, hope for your forgiven :)
Well, i was have lot of the troubles to find questions for my CCNA. Atmost the questions was with answers (on same papper like the question), and after 2-3 times of testing i was known the place of the true answer, because same list of question or the onlyne pages was ask for money, to access to his online testing areas.
Because this reason have i, with my friend and some other, hansome peoples, make one page, with lot of the questions, in online form, with random generated uestion.
Because i study, i was not have to much time for placing all the questions that i was find, but i have now so about 800 questions :)
By choising for web based solutio, hav i find only TCExam, but, his code is realy bad, and was not have future to self registering, but i have change the code, and now work.

link removed

I hope, tha is my work was not useless, and that somebody find interesant questions. I don't await money, but i hope that other peoples will be not have to much trouble to find solution for online testing for free :)
Feel free to comment the page or the questions, because only so can i make this better.
Regards![/b]
More
16 years 1 week ago #25771 by Smurf
Laboratory looks like its similar to our Free Online CiscoLab which you are charging.

Therefore removing the link in your post. Please do not repost the site without permission first. But please feel free to post answers to the questions our members post.

Thanks

Wayne

Wayne Murphy
Firewall.cx Team Member
www.firewall.cx

Now working for a Security Company called Sec-1 Ltd in the UK, for any
Penetration Testing work visit www.sec-1.com or PM me for details.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds