Skip to main content

I am unable to clear exam 70-290.

More
18 years 6 months ago #11425 by Christopher31
I am unable to clear exam 70-290 in first attempt :cry: now I am preparing for second attempt. My company is paying me for this certification and it is my last chance so I have to clear it. I am facing problem in attending some questions. Please tell me How do I answer a Build List & Reorder question and Drag & Drop question?
More
18 years 6 months ago #11498 by matthew30
Do not loose your heart. Try to find out where you are lacking. May be your study material is not sufficient. Have you practice with questions before taking the exam? If not then practice as much as you can. For practicing you can purchase practice exams, which are provided by various vendors available on the net. I am using preparation kit from uCertify and I find it excitant. This kit contains study notes addition to simulation question. Their study notes are good and the simulation questions are near to the actual exam. As you are facing problem with Build list & Reorder questions and Drag & drop question, this kit will also help you to practice on such type of questions. You cam download the free sample question by www.ucertify.com .

You can answer a Build List and Reorder question by dragging source objects from the list of choices to the answer list or you can also click a source object for selecting it, and then click the right arrow button to move the object from the list of choices to the bottom of the answer list.

For giving the answer of Drag and Drop questions, drag the appropriate source objects to the correct target locations in the answer area. A gray box indicates target locations and when a source object is within a target, an outline will appear around the gray box. When outline appear, release the mouse button and the object will snap into place.
More
18 years 5 months ago #11615 by shanepaul

I am unable to clear exam 70-290 in first attempt :cry: now I am preparing for second attempt. My company is paying me for this certification and it is my last chance so I have to clear it. I am facing problem in attending some questions. Please tell me How do I answer a Build List & Reorder question and Drag & Drop question?

Nothing is there to be not possible.First of all go through the whole text and then go for more practice questions. Then find out the main topics on which questions are most centered.
You can follow the link below and hope find it useful.
www.ucertify.com
More
18 years 5 months ago #11827 by Lindows
Replied by Lindows on topic Ucertify
Hey Gyys,

Thanks for the website. It really contains useful information. I was so lost when it came to chosing the right certifcation.

Lindows
More
18 years 5 months ago #12018 by Christopher31
At last I passed exam 70-290. Thanks matthew30, your advice to purchase a preparation kit from uCertify was really helpful.

Thanks
More
18 years 5 months ago #12035 by jhun
hey Congratulations!!!
it just goes to show that perseverance really does pay off.

Kudos on passing your exam! :D
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds