Skip to main content

CCNA exam..

More
20 years 6 months ago #1116 by fasmy98
CCNA exam.. was created by fasmy98
Actually,in my country there's an opportunity for unemployed student to join the course sponsored by government based on CCNP + MSCE.

My friends join the course.I found that its really an interesting course,coz they learned the theory+ also hav lab.
But, the problem is..there are lots of things that need to know,and the grade to pass the exam was 75% above.it is too high right?
My friends failed in her trail test,most of the questions are facts that we need to know.

How actually we need to prepare for the test?
At this moment,I only learned by myself..by surfing. :?: Coz ,i thing I wanna join that course but I need to resign my job.
More
20 years 6 months ago #1117 by tfs
Replied by tfs on topic Re: CCNA exam..
I would not say 75% was too high. The security+ exam is 85%.

I am confused. Is this some special certification (based on CCNP or CCNA and MCSE - but not actually these certifications)?

If this is the case, you would need to use their material to study for it. To study for the other exams, you just need to read some of the different books out at the bookstores and take as many practice exams as you can. If there is a course sponsered by the government - I'd take advantage of it as it would probably be more expensive to do it yourself.

Thanks,

Tom
More
20 years 6 months ago #1124 by sahirh
Replied by sahirh on topic Re: CCNA exam..
From what I understood there is a course, as in a class with a lab as well ? Well what you could do is do the course and use the lab, and any information you find you don't understand you can use your normal surfing method to find..

You can always post questions here and expect to get answers.

I agree if you're getting a government subsidy, go for it -- certification is pretty expensive and is getting more so. However I don't know whether you wanna quit your job for that, thats a decision you'd have to make.

If you could tell us more about the certification, we could tell you how well recognised in the rest of the world.. something that might count later on.

Cheers,

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds