Skip to main content

Sending specific machines on my network out a separate IP

More
13 years 9 months ago #35104 by mejor
So i figured out how to do this with one machine like a mail server doing a static inside outside. However how can I do it for a group of machines to go out the same IP? Let me know. Thank you!
More
13 years 9 months ago #35105 by mejor

So i figured out how to do this with one machine like a mail server doing a static inside outside. However how can I do it for a group of machines to go out the same IP? Let me know. Thank you!

I am running a Cisco ASA 5520
More
13 years 9 months ago #35120 by S0lo
I'm really not sure I understand your question. Are you trying to make a static NAT for a server or couple of servers, such that outside hosts can reach each one of the servers using a separate outside IP?

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
13 years 9 months ago #35123 by mejor

I'm really not sure I understand your question. Are you trying to make a static NAT for a server or couple of servers, such that outside hosts can reach each one of the servers using a separate outside IP?

Sorta. I am trying have 10 machines report out on a single WAN IP that is different than the ASA's WAN IP. I was using the static NAT as an example.
More
13 years 9 months ago #35138 by S0lo
Assuming you want them to work as client PCs (not servers), try

[code:1]nat (inside) 2 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0
global (outside) 2 44.33.22.11 netmask 255.255.255.255
[/code:1]

Replace 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 above with your own inside IP range for the ten PCs. And replace 44.33.22.11 with your WAN IP (other that the ASA's WAN IP).

Note here that if you already have other NAT/global statements in your config they might override the above if their NAT IP range where more specific than the above. The ASA always chooses the the most specific NAT statements first for regular NAT.

Hope this helps

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds