Skip to main content

ADSL Network setup

More
19 years 2 months ago #7191 by activeasim
Dear Friends,

Our boss has asked me to set up a new ADSL internet connection with firewall for around 250 users

Could anybody please recommend me what are the neccessary requirements with hardware details

Which firewall would be the best.

I would appreciate highly if any body send me the network diagram for the same.

Thanks in advance
More
19 years 2 months ago #7201 by sahirh
Replied by sahirh on topic Re: ADSL Network setup
Hi Activeasim,
Could you please make sure that you post your topic only in one forum as cross posting it simply makes more work for the moderators, as well as confusing those who answer the question.

I have deleted the duplicate from the 'Security & Firewalls' forum.

Cheers,

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
19 years 2 months ago #7212 by gl0bal
Replied by gl0bal on topic Re: ADSL Network setup
nnbnbHi activeasim

Just a query so please don't take offense, have you read sahirh's post about " How to post questions so you get useful responses"? www.firewall.cx/postt668.html

I recommend that everyone who has wants to post a question to the forums reads this article by Eric Raymond entitled 'How to Ask Questions the Smart Way'. It deals with how you should frame your technical questions so that we can help you.

Perhaps you could share your intial thoughts on some of your design ideas or share with us a summary of the research/articles you have already undertaken.

IMHO this helps everyone because

a) It gets you thinking about designs and helps you learn
b) It might provide some new ideas for us and potential new sources of knowledge eg articles you may have found that we were not aware of.

I'm sure people are keen to help you so please share some of your initial thoughts :)

Cheers
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds