Skip to main content

Netmeeting setup

More
18 years 1 month ago #13510 by johnwong11
Netmeeting setup was created by johnwong11
I just pick up a project on Netmeeting, is anyone has any experience on Windows Netmeeting?
More
18 years 1 month ago #13511 by TheBishop
Replied by TheBishop on topic Netmeeting
Played with it a bit, and I'm sure a few other people on the site also have. What do you need help with?
More
18 years 1 month ago #13516 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic netmeeting help
hi there, what do you need to know about netmeeting, i use it extensively for remote troubleshooting on other people's computers. what is your project actually on?

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
18 years 1 month ago #13524 by johnwong
Replied by johnwong on topic Re: Netmeeting setup
Hi Arani,
I am have a big meeting rom with seating of 30 and each table have their own mic, two projectors on each side, a document camera shooting from the top of a table to project document when it is needed, also we have AV equipment to do telephone conference when everyone can talk to outside caller through their microphone.
My project is to setup Netmeeting along with the function of the teleconferencing. However, when setup Netmeeting, it is looking for ILS server, if there is anyway I can setup for the intranet and internet as well, I did a lot of research, but still have a hard time to set up the directory. Can you help me with the setup.
Thanks, please let me know if I miss any info for the setup.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds