Skip to main content

Firewall.cx hits the 1 million page view mark!

More
19 years 1 month ago #7454 by Chris
It is with great pleasure we announce that after 4 years of work we have finally come to break the 1 million page views per month mark!!!

Today, the 28th of February 2005, we have just passed over 1 million hits for this month - a figure we never though was possible when the site first came online.

We feel that our hard work and personal contribution has paid off and proof to that is the huge community we've managed to create and of course - our site's statistics!

A huge 'thank you' to our community for your support and trust. Be sure that we will continue to strive and introduce new articles and services to help you make the most of our knowledge and experience.

The Firewall.cx Team.

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
19 years 1 month ago #7455 by sahirh
*Champagne glasses clink*

Thanks everyone, especially the forum regulars. Looking forward to some of you gurus contributing your own articles for the new members section .

Cheers,

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
19 years 1 month ago #7456 by TheBishop
Replied by TheBishop on topic One Million
This site is the best - and that makes it one million and one...

Thanks to all the team for your hard work, dedication and expertise, and also for generally being nice guys and wanting to do something that benefits everybody for free. That's rare these days and it deserves to be recognised
More
19 years 1 month ago #7462 by The_Berzerker
Hip Hip Hurray!
Congradulations to all!
I'm glad to be a new member of this community and i hope the best for this site and to it's contributors.
Keep on posting!
More
19 years 1 month ago #7465 by jhun
my hats off to you all...for building such a wonderful site and a great community...

rest assured that the members will continue to strive to be a part of your vision towards attaining one goal and making a dream become a reality.

i would like to express my deepest gratitude to the f.cx team for making me a part of such an outstanding community.... :D

keep up the good work and Kudos to all of you....
More
19 years 1 month ago #7470 by nske
heheh jhun you had an inspiration didn't you :lol:

fw.cx does indeed outstanding and I sense it's only the begining.. Keep up! ;)
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds