Skip to main content

problems with internet explorer!!!

More
19 years 11 months ago #3585 by rooney18
hi all could someone please tell me the problem iam having here i have tryed looking in google and cant find the solution to the problem.

Iexplore has caused an error in Kernal.32.DLL Iexplore will now close
if you continue to experience problems, try restarting your computer

thanks
More
19 years 11 months ago #3589 by TheBishop
Replied by TheBishop on topic Internet Explorer Problem
Hmm, - What OS do you have and what version of IE? When do you get the error, is it every time you run IE or just every now and again? Also, when did it last work properly, and has anything changed since then (new software, patches, settings etc)?
More
19 years 11 months ago #3600 by Neon
nnbnbWhile we wait for a response to Bishops questions you might be able to try using an alternative to internet explorer.

You can find info about 3 browsers here in a forum discussion www.firewall.cx/modules.php?name=Forums&...=viewtopic&t=405
More
19 years 11 months ago #3673 by Grey
as a ad in.. firefox is a good alternative. I've been using it for a couple months and I am happy with it.

As a help to your original problem.. if you are using XP... have you checked your event viewer for any possible information there?

Also do you have all the latest updates from MS and things of this nature?

Grey
More
19 years 11 months ago #3686 by sahirh
Firefox rules

www.mozilla.org

Get it.. use it.

Theres a golden rule with Windows.. if IE dies.. Windows is about to go.. they're just sooo nice and tightly integrated.. whatever else the Microsoft anti-trust lawyers may tell you.

Without IE.. Windows will go.. its just a matter of time.

Reinstall the damn thing (and dont forget to put up 1 gazillion patches before you put it on the net or you'll pick up the Worm-of-the-month).

Have fun.

To end my propaganda.. your answer lies here:

www.linux.org

What I just gave you was the Morpheus blue pill / red pill choice in the Matrix... if you take the red pill.. everything will be different and you'll have a chance to change things.. if you take the blue pill, nothing will change, and you'll never know any better.

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
19 years 11 months ago #3692 by Jack
Rooney18 –

Try just simply updating your version of IE to the latest version available, may or may not fix the issue.

From the START button Click on “Windows Update” and select the option from there.

Jack Burgess,
Firewall.cx Staff
News Editor / Forum Moderator
www.jacksjunk.com
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds