Skip to main content

Urgent

More
15 years 2 months ago #28993 by DonBond
Urgent was created by DonBond
Hi Guys,

I am new in the Networking Field. Please show me the right way. What should i do first MCSE or CCNA and why?
Please help me. i am very afraid for my future :cry:

Thanks & Regards,
Deepak Ray

deepak Rai
More
15 years 2 months ago #28994 by sose
Replied by sose on topic Re: Urgent
get your A+ and N+, very easy curriculum. then you can study for your ccna- not that easy. After your ccna , you can start taking the mcp tracks one after the other ( 7 in all ). then the future before you.

spend more time on the PC than on your textbooks . in IT hands on equipment matters most.

computer science cannot be taught in the classroom, it comes from the mind . I am not saying you shoulnot register in a computer institute.

go ye and fear not and spread firewall.cx to your friends like the gospel of moses
More
15 years 2 months ago #28996 by skepticals
Replied by skepticals on topic Re: Urgent
Sounds like a good plan. I hate the MSCE versus CISCO thing because if you hate servers, you don't won't to get your MSCE, and if you have switching and routing, don't get your CCNA...etc.

go ye and fear not and spread firewall.cx to your friends like the gospel of moses

Haha, let's not have it spread like the fake word of Moses, let's have it spread like the truthful word of Sose!
More
15 years 2 months ago #28998 by sose
Replied by sose on topic Re: Urgent
I did my A+, N+, ccna then I realised that I ned to know 2003 server to cope in the market cos it is the most popular OS in the market. so I went through the mcse curriculum

Now I am in security just rounded the CEH curiculum and I think I will die in security--- eying CCSP, GIAC courses,CISSP etc

skeptical

My birthday party is at the corner.Do you take alcohol ? cos non alcoholics are not welcome. I planning of inviting you kind of

I like this guy
More
15 years 2 months ago #29001 by S0lo
Replied by S0lo on topic Re: Urgent
CCNA can be done in a fraction of the time that you can do MCSE in. If your plan is to do both, I'd go for CCNA first.

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
15 years 2 months ago #29003 by skepticals
Replied by skepticals on topic Re: Urgent
sose,

I can't drink beer - just the hard stuff. I don't like wasting time and beer takes too long :-)
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds