Skip to main content

CCNA 2 Semester Final Exam (V 3.0)

More
20 years 1 month ago #3137 by ankit117
I have the CCNA 2 Semester final exam next week. Does anyone have the CCNA 2 final exam? Could you please email it to me at ankit1178@hotmail.com ?

Thanks in advance...
More
20 years 1 month ago #3143 by tfs
Now, why would we do that - even if we had it.

These are normally done on line - so I don't know how anyone would have it, anyway.

Thanks,

Tom
More
20 years 1 month ago #3148 by mew
Since I have a fairly recent copy I know how they are obtained but like tfs says Why would I give it to you? Do you really want to cheat yourself of the opportunity to study? More importantly to learn all that you can, not just what you need to pass a test.

How dare you ask for such a thing in a public forum anyway? You never know when a CCAI CCNP is watching.
More
20 years 1 month ago #3149 by sahirh
I agree with the other guys.. this is not a place for posting dumps etc..
The site is 'The site for networking professionals'... if you really want to learn something then we're all here to give you all the guidance you want.. but to just help you scrape through by cheating and add one more paper CCNA to the world (plus lowering the validity of our own certifications) is not something anyone is prepared to do. There are lots of people on this site who are studying for the same certification as you. Read their posts, they ask questions, and they get proper answers.. nobody is going to help you cheat.

I suggest you study for the exam.. because you cannot pass the new CCNA on dumps alone. I guarantee you that. They will hit you with subnetting questions and labs that you cannot answer by just learning answers.. fail both labs -- fail the exam.. plus subnetting and addressing constitutes the largest part of the test. This is not the MCSE we're talking about.. Cisco is very serious about ensuring that holders of their certifications are capable people who have strong networking fundamentals.

As a little tip for you, dont post your email address on public forums.. the spam bots crawl over these pages every day and will have harvested your address.. rest assured they will be sending some junk mail your way.

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
20 years 1 month ago #3151 by MaXiMuS
ankit , i know you must be in tears or really really angry by now , but believe me , all that these guys have said , is absolutely true

... rule 1 .. never ask for dumps or questions on a forum..u'll end up being flamed

rule2 .. we all use dumps( most of us ) , but thats not the only thing we use ... we study first and then to gain that extra bit we sometimes use them but believe me , a lot of these dumps actually give out incorrect answers.. , so dont depend upon them

rule 3 ... u want the ccna exam ??

i dont know how would someone get it in the first place and moreover even if they do , i dont think anyone would be interested in giving it to you ....

So the bottom line is take a coffee ,some french fries ( sponsored by sahir of course ) and study 8)
More
20 years 1 month ago #3161 by Chris

So the bottom line is take a coffee ,some french fries ( sponsored by sahir of course ) and study

Correction - It's actually indian fries that are sponsored by Sahir, and I'll throw in a couple of free olives :lol:

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds