Cisco SPA525G / SPA525G2 User Guide Free Download
Available as a free download in our Cisco Small Business Series Product Datasheet section is the Cisco SPA525G / SPA525G2 User Guide. This 68 page user guide contains all the necessary information on how to setup, configure and customise your Cisco SPA525 IP phone.
Topics covered include:
- Getting started
- Understanding your phone lines and buttons
- Using the keypad, buttons and menus
- Using the Cisco Attendant Console
- Connecting your IP phone to the network
- Updating firmware
- Phone functions (calling, volume, call-on-hold, live call, call pick-up, phone directories, call history lists, transfering calls and much more)
- Advanced phone functions (pairing SPA525 with bluetooth device, mobile phone battery and signal info on your SPA525, playing mp3 files, play lists and more)
- Configuring IP phone screen (contrast, brightness, wallpaper, screensaver)
- Viewing network information
- ...and much more!
Download your free copy by visiting the Firewall.cx Cisco Small Business Series Product Datasheet section.