Skip to main content

Packet Generator

More
18 years 3 weeks ago #13895 by ping
Replied by ping on topic Re: Packet Generator
Yes congretulation Dr. Arani I would say.....

Cheers..:D

~Ping

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do..!!
More
18 years 3 weeks ago #13899 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic put the stopper
c'mon you guys :D let me get the offer first!!!!
but thanks anyway, i still love the adulations!!!

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
18 years 3 weeks ago #13900 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Packet Generator
My congratulations Arani on the great outcome of your presentation!

I really hope things go well for you with this project.

Do make sure you keep us informed on your progress!!!!!

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
18 years 3 weeks ago #13905 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic i feel defeated
dear chris, i can hardly express in words how much thankful i am to the firewall.cx community. but it pains to see that all because of a stupid Intellectual Property Rights which my University has over my project, i am denying my research with all of you.
but i am sure one day i will be able to speak about it, and it will be here!!! i will not deny this community its priviledge of being the first to know.
even if i cannot do any of that at all. i will certainly make sure i can share whatever i can with all of you. its been a real pleasure being a part of this community (why do i sound as if i am leaving it :?: )
anyway...i will keep all of you posted on the proceedings :D

More
18 years 3 weeks ago #13916 by DaLight
Replied by DaLight on topic Re: Packet Generator
Congratulations Arani on your progress ... and also for the potential opportunity of getting on a PhD course. A word of advice ... Make sure you enjoy it and don't ever let it become a chore.
More
18 years 3 weeks ago #13918 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic thanks
thanks DaLight,
trust me, i wont let it become a chore. i love networking with a passion, and my main interest in obtaining a PhD is not towards putting a 'Dr.' in front of my name. its all about putting my dreams into reality. i had a vision once that there would be a network which would be fast, and efficient which will span any device that is connected to it with equal ease as it will do with legacy stuff. my MSc project was my first step towards realizing that dream. i wanted to further my research through the PhD so that using that time and resources available, i would be able to complete my work and be able to formulate a protocol which will enable all that i had visioned.
it might turn out to be a wild goose chase which no one will remember if it fails. but for my own conscience, i will be able to rest in peace knowing that i atleast gave it a try.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds